Estimated HCV Antibody Prevalence
- Estimated Hepatitis C antibody prevalence rate per 100,000 persons (2010): 3,340
- Estimated number of persons living with Hepatitis C antibodies, 2010: 94,200
Reported HCV Mortality
- Rates of deaths related to Hepatitis C per 100,000 persons (2014): 13.9
- Number of deaths related to Hepatitis C (2014): 523
- Baby boomers (born between 1945 and 1965) are disproportionately impacted by Hepatitis C infection.
- There are 783,703 baby boomers residing in Oklahoma, representing 20.9% of the total population, 2010.
- For more information about Hepatitis C surveillance activities in Oklahoma, click here.